Assists Body Shop team with greeting repair clients, preparing work orders; contacting insurance company; maintaining customer rapport and follow up.
* Obtains insurance estimates by contacting insurance companies; reviewing damage estimates with insurance adjuster; resolving repair and replacement requirements.
* Prepares work orders (WO) by describing repair and replacement services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering WO into work management system.
* Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging temporary transportation.
* Maintains body shop records by recording repair and replacement actions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
* Enhances body shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraiser License,Estimating, Planning, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis, Customer Service, Safety Management